WCF currently has 11 different funds:
- Community Fund – supports the community through its general granting program. This includes arts, culture, heritage, environment, recreation, seniors, family services and social services.
- Dr C W Wiebe Fund – supports the purchase of medical instruments and technology.
- Youth in Philanthropy Fund – supports teaching youth about philanthropy through identifying community needs, fundraising and granting funds to local organizations.
- General Operating Fund – supports the administration expenses of the WCF.
- Fire Rescue Fund – supports Fire Rescue education, training, scholarships and equipment
- Katie Cares Fund – supports Youth and Cancer related projects and helps make children’s hospital stays more comfortable. (Directed by the Katie Cares Board of Directors). To learn about the Katie Cares click here.
- Gateway Resources Fund – supports Gateway Resources; providing enhanced services to people with intellectual disabilities click here.
- Scholarship Fund – supports secondary education by providing educational awards.
- 2014 Manitoba Winter Games Sport Legacy Fund – supports the promotion and enhancement of sport leadership and/or sport development.
- Gordon Wiebe Scholarship Fund – supports education scholarships for young people pursuing secondary education.
- Family Fund – donor advised; supporting projects important to the donor.