Structure & Duties
The Grants Committee will be a standing committee of the WCF and shall be composed of a minimum of two directors as appointed by the Board, one being Chairperson.
The duties of the Grants Committee shall be as follows:
- Meet as necessary at the call of the Chairperson
- The Chairperson must contact the Board Treasurer to determine the amount of funds available for distribution.
- Responsible for setting the grant application deadline
- Place an ad in the local newspaper 3 weeks prior to application deadline
- Set the closing date for applications
- To review the applicant documentation
- To interview applicants, if necessary
- To provide a summary of grant applicants and a grant recommendation for approval to the Board
- To be available for grant presentations and media coverage; i.e. banquets, photos, interviews, articles
Grant Committee Members
- Stacy Wiebe
- Chris Hildebrand
- Scott Doell