Apply for a Grant
2019 Grant Recipients & WCF Board: thanks to the Community, Designated, Donor Advised and Agency Funds
How to apply for a grant:
- Review Community Grants Policies and Guidelines
- Prepare your application – What you will need
- Complete 2023 GRANT APPLICATION
(Link to a Microsoft Form)
- Submit required attachments by email. (All documents must be submitted for Application to be considered.)
- Copy of most current Audited or reviewed Financial Statements
- Detailed Project Budget; including quotations for capital purchases
- List of Officers of the Governing Board and all Directors
- List of other Sources of support for this project (Organization(s), amount, confirmed/unconfirmed)
Application deadline: April 15 annually.
An acknowledgement will be sent via email upon receipt of both application and supporting documents.
Please note: You must submit a final report from your previous grant before submitting a new application.
Frequently asked questions:
Click here for answers to your FAQ
We are here to help. Please contact us! Myra Peters, Executive Director
Updated December 2022