Apply for a Grant
2019 Grant Recipients & WCF Board: thanks to the Community, Designated, Donor Advised and Agency Funds
How does my organization apply for a grant?
- Review Community Grants Guidelines
- Prepare your application – What you will need
- Complete Online Grant Application
- Submit required attachments by email.
- Copy of most current Audited or reviewed Financial Statements
- Detailed Project Budget; including quotations for capital purchases
- List of Officers of the Governing Board and all Directors
- List of other Sources of support for this project (Organization(s), amount, confirmed/unconfirmed)
Application deadline: April 15 annually.
An Acknowledgement will be sent via email upon receipt of both application and supporting documents.
You must submit a final report from your previous grant before submitting a new application.
SUBMITTING FINAL GRANT REPORT:
All grant recipients are required to provide a final report at the conclusion of their project. This report should contain:
- A financial summary of all grant expenses or receipt of purchases.
- A narrative or quote sharing the impact of the grant and the results that have been accomplished.
- Please include photo(s) showing the grant monies in use.
Frequently asked questions:
Click here for answers to your FAQ
We are here to help. Please contact us! Myra Peters, Executive Director
Updated January 2021