Business Pay It Forward Ideas
Pay it Forward Business Challenge
Here are many ways businesses can get involved.
- Encourage staff members to participate in Pay it Forward May and promote it internally.
- Have a departmental challenge where each department competes with each other to make a positive contribution to the community.
- Participate in the Pay it Forward May Business Challenge – Offer a service or product at no charge then challenge another businesses to match your efforts.
- Donate funds to the Winkler Community Foundation so we can invest it and pay-it-forward to our community year after year.
- Share your Pay it Forward stories with the Winkler Community Foundation – Send a message here – include pictures and #PIFMAY
- Become a sponsor for Pay it Forward May and enable us to make a difference on an even greater scale.
We hope to inspire others through the stories of Pay it Forward kindness taking place.
Spread the word. If the person thanks you and wants to “repay” you (that is, pay it “back”), let them know that what you’d really like is for them to pay it “forward”—you’d like them to do something nice for someone, and ask those people to do something nice for more people. The idea is to consciously increase the kindness in the community.
Even small acts, such as paying for the person coffee in the drive through in the car behind you when you pay for your own, counts. If it makes the world a friendlier place, you succeeded!