Apply for a Grant
How does my organization apply for a grant?
- “Grant Guidelines” are available for download or by contacting the Winkler Community Foundation’s Executive Director, Myra Peters.
- Review guidelines for key information including applicant and grantee requirements:
- Purpose of grant-making
- Granting guidelines
- Application process
- Submitting final grant report
- Review and complete “Grant Application Form,” including assembling required supporting documentation:
- “List of officers” of the Governing Board and all Directors
- Copy of the most current audited or reviewed “financial statements”
- Detailed “Project Budget” including quotations for capital purchases
- Submit two copies (digital and print) of the completed application package to the Executive Director by April 15.
- Executive Director will acknowledge receipt of application package via email.
Frequently asked questions:
Click here for answers to your FAQ
We are here to help. Please contact us! Myra Peters, Executive Director
Updated December 12, 2017