Frequently Asked Questions
How will the Grants Committee determine grant recipients?
- Executive Director will provide copies of the application to the Grants Committee
- The Grants Committee carries out its duties as described in “Grant Guidelines”
- Presentations to the Board of Directors are accompanied by a “Grant Summary”
When will we learn if our application has been approved to receive a grant?
- The Executive Director or a designate from the Granting Committee communicates the decision to the applicant and specifies any conditions applying to the awarding of the grant by end of June.
When can our organization expect to receive our grant cheque?
- The grant is announced in June.
- Grant cheques will be distributed by the end of June.
Updated December 12, 2017