- A “Grant Application” form and “Grant Guidelines” are obtained from the Winkler Community Foundation Website or contact the Foundation Executive Director.
- The completed application is received by the Executive Director who acknowledges receipt and provides copies of the application to the Grants Committee.
- The Grants Committee carries out its duties as outlined. Presentations to the Board are accompanied by a “Grant Summary”.
- The Executive Director or a designate from the Granting Committee communicates the decision to the applicant and specifies any conditions applying to the awarding of the grant.
- The grant is announced at the annual Citizen of the Year banquet or as arranged otherwise.
- Grant cheques are mailed to recipients the first week of November.