Current Scholarship Recipients
What are my next steps if I am selected as a recipient?
If you are selected as a recipient, we will require that you provide us with a copy of your letter of acceptance:
- If entering post-secondary studies, applicant must apply for admission to their prospective post-secondary institution
- If applicant is selected as a recipient, they must then provide this letter of acceptance from their prospective post-secondary institution to the office once it is available (by May 31)
- Award cannot be confirmed until this has been received
- For current post-secondary students, this letter is not necessary unless you are switching schools
Thank you for reading your correspondence! Below, you will find links to download required documentation. Please observe the deadlines stated within each one:
- Confirmation of Registration and Fees (Download PDF-Fillable Form) must be completed and submitted before your award can be disbursed to your school.
Updated December 12, 2017