October 19, 2021
Part-time Scholarship & Marketing Coordinator.
This employee is responsible for the Winkler Community Foundation scholarship program: development, implementation, and administration. As well, manage the foundation’s marketing campaigns, website and social media communication. This employee will work with the Executive Director on routine administrative tasks and ensure smooth and efficient administrative operation of the foundation.
Average 10-15 per week. Flexible hours.
- Excellent computer skills; Excel, Word, Adobe
- Graphic Design skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to organize tasks to meet deadline
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently at times with little or no supervision
- Ability to update website and manage social media
- Ability to flex time as required.