Frequently Asked Questions
How will the Grants Committee determine grant recipients?
- Executive Director will provide copies of applications to the Grants Committee for review.
- The Grants Committee carries out its duties as described in Community Grants Policies and Guidelines
- Grant Summary presentation with recommendations is made to the Board of Directors.
- Board of Directors approve all grants.
When will we learn if our application has been approved to receive a grant?
- The Executive Director or a designate from the Granting Committee communicates the decision to the applicant and specifies any conditions applying to the awarding of the grant by end of June.
When can our organization expect to receive our grant cheque?
- The grant is announced in June.
- Grant cheques will be distributed by the end of June.
Updated January 2021.